Being able to reason and give logical arguments is a very important skills that one needs to master. We all make mistakes, but it is important to learn how to make the right decision!
Now a days, even school children have to add citric thinking tests at school. Here are six books we subject reading if you want to improve your critical thinking skills.
- Weapons of math destruction (Cathy O'Neil)
- A field Guide to Lies (Daniel J. Levitin)
- Calling Bullshi*t (Carl T. Bergstrom)
- The Math of Life&Death (Kit Yates)
- How Not to Be Wrong - The Power of Mathematical Thinking (Jordan Ellenberg)
- (Here is one more!) A Mind or NUMBERS (Barbara Oakley)
Let you know your thoughts!